By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sounds like they're really going to be breaking down Forge before it launches!

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Rumor is that both EA’s Iron Man and Black Panther projects will be revealed, Spider-Man 2 will likely not be there.

Ryuu96 said:

Forge looks absolutely amazing.

It's a travesty Infinite is getting such a bad rep because it's really overshadowing just how amazing Forge is going to be.

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

I get that it is looking super cool but for me it is really a no-go.

Reason: I don't use/care about background and it is such a waste of space... That's something I dislike from the Play Station 5 UI too.
I like what they are coming up with (the 2 rows)

I agree on this point.  Once I see a background for about a min I am pretty much done and only care about having quick access to the features I use on the console the most.  I have the same issue with the PS UI.  While it does look great especially in 4K, after the initial eye candy, I never really look at it again. 

Tron: Identity is a Visual Novel according to its Steam page btw

Around the Network

Oh damn, Midnight Suns will actually be releasing this year! December 2nd.

That showcase was WACK!!!!

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

That showcase was WACK!!!!

Best thing by far was the Black Panther/Captain America in WW2...Sounds awesome on paper...They announced it without even a title, Lmao.

Also, I'm concerned about the two other characters, makes it look like another co-op game, should just be Black Panther and Captain America.

Didn't care about anything else.

For sure, but the game is so early in development that there's not even title lol. Probably be a couple years before we hear about it again. Plus the artwork they showed of the 4 heroes seemed very concept art for a mobile game rather than a AAA console game lol.

Gargoyles Remastered was the other big highlight for me but they just wizzed right past it lol

Amy Hennig giving an interview with IGN on the game!