By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wrath of the Lich King Classic!!!!! I played Cataclysm but I did not like that expansion at all lol Lich King was the last WoW expansion I really played. 

Around the Network

Just finished Halo 5: Guardians. I had a fun time with the game. I wish there were more missions with Master Chief and his team. After all, he is the main character of the franchise.

Jesus, you are smashing through them.

Up next, Infinite or are you taking a breather?

ironmanDX said:

Jesus, you are smashing through them.

Up next, Infinite or are you taking a breather?

Infinite is definitely up next! I'm enjoying the Halo games too much to take a breather.

Damn, kind of envious that you get to experience them in the same run, back to back.

Did you feel the inconsistent story from 3-4-5? Bit of a notable change happened during that time frame as did the story.

Infinite is a return to form of 4. Hope you enjoy it.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Dafuq is this?

Where was this kind of marketing for the launch of Infinite?

ironmanDX said:

Damn, kind of envious that you get to experience them in the same run, back to back.

Did you feel the inconsistent story from 3-4-5? Bit of a notable change happened during that time frame as did the story.

Infinite is a return to form of 4. Hope you enjoy it.

I don't think I noticed much. Though, I found it strange that Cortana went from being good in Halo CE - 4 (even when dealing with rampancy in 4) to a straight up villain in 5. Kind of jarring to be honest.

I enjoyed 4 more than 5, so that's great!

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Don't doubt it has been delayed but Winter in Brazil is June - September.

Yeah, I had already edited what I posted right before you posted that xD

Microsoft needs to just hurry up and confirm the delay, before the summer showcase. Instead they will mar the summer showcase, something that is supposed to be positive and fun, with a delay announcement, smh. 

Or.....perhaps the release window is still between June-September?

So the new mode that Affinity is making probably is not BR but something else because last man standing looks like BR.