By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ads in Halo Infinite

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Think I liked all the GotG cast better than their movie counterparts Tbh.

Not me. Gamora, Groot, and Rocket were about 50/50 with their movie counterparts, but I definitely prefer Chris Pratt Peter and Dave Bautista Drax.

Groot and Rocket are about the same in the MCU as the game, MCU Gamora is boring and bland compared to the Comics the Game did a much better job with her.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 15 April 2022

shikamaru317 said:

Awesome I just wish that they would port 1&2, I love Suda51 games.

Ads in games work only they do it in a way that fits, like company sponsored skins like Rockstar Energy already does.

The Duracell batteries in Alan Wake were cool and I remember there being a Cup Noddle ad in Binary Domain when you get to a certain section in the game.

EspadaGrim said:

Ads in games work only they do it in a way that fits, like company sponsored skins like Rockstar Energy already does.

The Duracell batteries in Alan Wake were cool and I remember there being a Cup Noddle ad in Binary Domain when you get to a certain section in the game.

Final Fantasy XV had a lot of product placement too. Cup Noodles had its own sidequest if i remember correctly.

Around the Network

DeusXmachina said:
EspadaGrim said:

Final Fantasy XV had a lot of product placement too. Cup Noodles had its own sidequest if i remember correctly.

Yea he there was also a funny Cup Noodle helmet for the main Character in the game, this ad thing will receive backlash but I’m ok with it as long as it’s like that.

Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Quantum Break had ads for Nissan too, Death Stranding had Monster Energy and Final Fantasy had Nissin Cup Noodles Fortnite is also basically one huge advertisement campaign for multiple brands or personalities.

Hmm, I don't really care as long as it isn't intrusive to gameplay, say, a billboard for Coca-Cola in Forza Horizon, I really wouldn't care at all. Coca-Cola would have fit in Cyberpunk's world too, Lol.

Seems they only plan to create this network for F2P titles though and Microsoft isn't taking a cut, it's just about giving developers the option.

However I expect heavy backlash to this, I wouldn't be surprised if they bail out of it.

Can’t wait for the Halo Infinite campaign DLC where there is a cutscene where Master Chief takes a swig of refreshing MT Dew and eats a bag of Doritos.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

This will go down well

Great...I'll take the tier of GamePass that disables this please and thank you

shikamaru317 said:

Awesome! I've been wanting to play this game for a while now! I didn't get it for the Switch because of the performance issues pointed out by Digital Foundry. Can't wait to play it on my Xbox Series X!!