By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Oh I have no doubt! All my friends on discord just play CoD and almost nothing else maybe Apex Legends from time to time. They've all already said they'll hop on Game Pass when all the old CoD games get added and of course whenever the first new title lands on the service.

I do have a bad feeling the heavily expected price increase will happen when Acti-Blizz titles finally do get added to Game Pass. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

???? Who's this? lol

Rogue Legacy 2 releasing on April 28th (PC/Xbox)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV0oo7ZlH8

Ryuu96 said:

I wonder if they'll ever port FO76 to Creation Engine 2 since they've double downed on supporting the title. 

Ryuu96 said:

Oh dear god, please, you're smothering us with all these QoL updates :D

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Do I post Activision-Blizzard news now or after the deal is closed?

Make a poll so I can remain anonymous in being ok with it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Is this PS Nation DroidKnight speaking or Xbox Empire DroidKnight?

That punkass PS Nation DroidKnight ain't welcome here.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Playing Crusader Kings III is like..

Another big Xbox sale that disappoints me.
How can I ever get rid of my ~400€ in reward points?

Only things I'm considering are Wasteland 3 Expansion Pass and the Doom Eternal Year One Pass. I've barely played both games though so I'm not sure I should get the DLCs now...

Last edited by Barozi - on 08 April 2022

Barozi said:

Another big Xbox sale that disappoints me.
How can I ever get rid of my ~400€ in reward points?

Only things I'm considering are Wasteland 3 Expansion Pass and the Doom Eternal Year One Pass. I've barely played both games though so I'm not sure I should get the DLCs now...

Speaking of Ms rewards, how long do they last before they expire?

I got a $25 credit from rewards recently that I used for eternal dlc. Is a good play through and a reasonably easy completion as is the main game... Well, as far as a AAA release goes.