By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Been playing Halo Reach. Cool game so far!

Around the Network

If I buy Tiny Tina's Wonderland X/S optimized version can I play it on One X too? I'd play it co-op with my wife but split-screen is out of the question. If I buy One X version it obviously won't be optimized on Series X.

Smart delivery bro, smart delivery.

ironmanDX said:

Is it smart delivery if X/S is sold at higher price separately?

ironmanDX said:

nope it doesn't support smart delivery.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
ironmanDX said:

The physical Series X/S version is next gen only and therefore won't work on X1 consoles.

But that shouldn't concern you as I don't think you wanna buy the game twice. The digital versions either include the Series upgrade or you have the option to buy the upgrade.

Btw. I don't know if you can cross-play between X1 and Series consoles.

Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

The physical Series X/S version is next gen only and therefore won't work on X1 consoles.

But that shouldn't concern you as I don't think you wanna buy the game twice. The digital versions either include the Series upgrade or you have the option to buy the upgrade.

Yeah this is why I asked. So if I buy a digital X/S version it can also be played on One X?

It was possible to cross-play Borderlands 3 so I'd assume it works on Wonderland too. Got to make sure before buying though. 

edit. Yes it's full cross-play. Even Xbox and Playstation gamers can co-op.

KiigelHeart said:
Barozi said:

Yeah this is why I asked. So if I buy a digital X/S version it can also be played on One X?

It was possible to cross-play Borderlands 3 so I'd assume it works on Wonderland too. Got to make sure before buying though. 

edit. Yes it's full cross-play. Even Xbox and Playstation gamers can co-op.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Console Upgrades Explained

• PS4
    • Standard Edition Disc Version – Can be upgraded with an additional fee
    • Standard Edition Digital Version – Can be upgraded with an additional fee
    • Chaotic Great Edition / Next-Level Edition disc version – Includes PS5 upgrade for free
    • Chaotic Great Edition / Next-Level Edition digital version – Includes PS5 upgrade for free
  • PS5
    • All editions are PS5 versions and there is no extra payment required
  • Xbox One
    • Standard Edition Disc Version – CANNOT be upgraded with an additional fee
    • Standard Edition Digital Version – Can be upgraded with an additional fee
    • Chaotic Great Edition / Next-Level Edition disc version – Includes Xbox Series X/S upgrade for free
    • Chaotic Great Edition / Next-Level Edition digital version – Includes Xbox Series X/S upgrade for free
  • Xbox Series X/S
    • All editions are Xbox Series X/S versions and there is no extra payment required

Looks like you need to buy the digital version of the Xbox One version. Either the Chaotic Great Edition / Next-Level Edition digital version that already includes the Series X/S upgrade OR the Standard Edition and then buy the upgrade separately for your Series console (if you want it).

Last edited by Barozi - on 27 March 2022

The first quarter of the year is coming to its end. Time for another update on my play time list.
Last update was from November

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey 103 hours
2. Dragon Age Inquisition 96 hours
3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla 86 hours (+ 86h)
4. Gems of War 85 hours
5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76 hours
6. Battle Islands 75 hours
7. Project Spark 72 hours
8. Fallout Shelter 71 hours
9. Yakuza: Like A Dragon 68 hours
10. Lies of Asteroth 60 hours
11. Assassin's Creed Origins 60 hours
12. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition 53 hours
13. Minecraft (X1 + Bedrock Edition) 52 hours
14. Divinity: Original Sin 2 49 hours
15. Valkyria Chronicles 4 47 hours
16. Forza Horizon 3 46 hours (+ 34h)
17. Octopath Traveler 46 hours
18. Dragon Quest XI S 46 hours
19. Battle Ages 45 hours
20. Watch Dogs 44 hours
21. Kingdom Hearts III 43 hours
22. Assassin's Creed Syndicate 43 hours
23. Clicker Heroes 41 hours
24. Final Fantasy XV 41 hours
25. Far Cry 4 39 hours

Assassin's Creed Valhalla is now my 3rd most played game on Xbox One + Series consoles. The new DLC (no idea when I will get it as it's far too expensive) should raise it to 100+ hours.

Also finished Forza Horizon 3 with all of its DLCs... well except for the Hoonigan Car Pack which I failed to buy until it got delisted....

Forza Horizon 2 (39h) and Assassin's Creed Unity (38h) got kicked out of the top 25, while Astria Ascending (32h) and We Happy Few (29h) missed the list by a few hours.

For next list: PERSONA 5 - 98 HOURS

Last edited by Barozi - on 24 November 2022

Yeah, unfortunately this game don't have smart delivery, as for digital version... According to Xbox store, it's saying playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, you will get two different versions if you bought the Next Level Edition, however it will appear Xbox One version if you use an Xbox One X anyway.

And speaking of which, this physical Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for the Xbox Series X/Xbox One version Next Level Edition is poorly printed, it contains half contents for Xbox Series X and half contents for Xbox One. You're going to have to download the rest files to complete installation, it's playable though but you won't able to finish the game anyway, you'll find something locked up and get stuck. So... this physical disc comes like 16 GB for the Xbox Series X while Xbox One is 11.9 GB. LIKE i thought they were going to print this game as a standalone Xbox Series X disc version, look at this label. lol

The Xbox One standard edition disc version(the alone platform)... Is actually full game, weighing 28 GB. Sighs 2K and gearbox please. xD