By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gears Tactics and MS support studio Splash Damage are making a Stadia Exclusive title. https://www.splashdamage.com/news/splash-damage-stadia/

Going to have to keep an eye on this one, If Gears Tactics gets critical praise and this Stadia exclusive gets some positive response then Google might throw some cash to try snap them up.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I'm shocked that MS hasn't closed the Gamepass Ultimate conversion loophole yet. Just bought a 1 month Gamepass Ultimate code through MS Rewards for 12,000 points ($12 equivalent) and it converted the remainder of my Xbox Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate. I now have Gamepass Ultimate for 9 months. I'm glad that they haven't closed it of course, just surprised that they haven't. Now I can play all of this years exclusives day one, including Halo Infinite.

They won't close the "loophole" because they want to tie gamers into their service for years. A great way to promote game pass and perhaps push people to buy their new console as they see the value of game pass. 

The loophole isn't there by mistake.

Sea of Thieves was 14th most played game last week according to trueachivements.com Xbox Gaming Charts. On Xbox most played it's currently 19th in US and 16th in UK. Looking good and 2nd anniversary update has yet to launch :P

I wonder if Rare can somehow separate Series X and PC versions from base Xbox One and make them even bigger without base console holding them back. There's still so much potential to this game.

I’m also an Ultimate subscriber. I probably buy as many games now as I did before, I just don’t play them because there are too many games to play. I do pretty much only buy them on sale now.

Played a couple Bleeding Edge matches this morning. Latency seems much improved from the beta and it’s nice to have in game music during matches. First match we were losing but we all had mics and communicated and were able to come back. Second match other team sucked and we stomped the shit out of them. I’ll be interested in seeing how it scores.

Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Gears Tactics and MS support studio Splash Damage are making a Stadia Exclusive title. https://www.splashdamage.com/news/splash-damage-stadia/

Going to have to keep an eye on this one, If Gears Tactics gets critical praise and this Stadia exclusive gets some positive response then Google might throw some cash to try snap them up.

Leyou own Splash Damage, I got confused and mixed Splash Damage with Certain Affinity (Who Leyou own 20% of) so I guess they're still safe as Microsoft partners, they're pretty vital to Gears.

Forgot all about that

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

It's so draining and I fear it's only the beginning.

We don't even have all the information on the consoles yet not to mention real world usage and comparisons...

You could try to just avoid said threads.

So far, I've managed to avoid them myself. Definitely not worth getting drained over :)

Just jumped back into the world of Xbox and dusted off my XB1, got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Is there another version? I just saw it was £1 for the first month) thought why not, if I'm in lockdown might as well!

Any really stand out games I should DL? I've been out of the loop for about 3/4 years now and have no idea most of these games were even announced apart from the really obvious stuff (Halo, Gears ect).

Seece said:
Just jumped back into the world of Xbox and dusted off my XB1, got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Is there another version? I just saw it was £1 for the first month) thought why not, if I'm in lockdown might as well!

Any really stand out games I should DL? I've been out of the loop for about 3/4 years now and have no idea most of these games were even announced apart from the really obvious stuff (Halo, Gears ect).

Welcome back old timer!

Ultimate encompasses both the console and PC version of GP + XBL Gold. All for like 5 bucks more than base GP.

As for games you should download...are we talking purely MS games, or just in general?

trunkswd said:
Seece said:

Seece?! :-O 

The two Ori games are fantastic. Kingdom Hearts 3 and GTAV were recently added. Forza games. Sea of Thieves. The Witcher 3. State of Decay 2. Fallout 4. Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Yakuza 0. FF15. There are over 200 games available on Game Pass. 

Hey Trunks!

I've got the Ori Wisps game downloading, Cities Skylines, Yooka Laylee, Dead Risin 4 and Superhot. Is SoD2 much improved upon the first? I'll definitely probably get GTAV.

Angelus said:
Seece said:

Welcome back old timer!

Ultimate encompasses both the console and PC version of GP + XBL Gold. All for like 5 bucks more than base GP.

As for games you should download...are we talking purely MS games, or just in general?

Hey, thanks! Good to see you :)

Just in general, I'm more interested in the cartoony looking like games, that I hope are platformers. I'll stick with ultimate and if I like having the game pass will probs just get the regular one, thanks for the clarification.

Ryuu96 said:
Is like the old days, welcome back Seece.

Now to unban Jaywood. 👀

Hey Ryuu, gratz on Modship, good to see you still here.

Ryuu96 said:
Is like the old days, welcome back Seece.

Now to unban Jaywood. 👀

From a mod during the Jaywood days - don't. Haha

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS