By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Game Pass Surpasses 18m Subscribers

6th Annual Xbox Empire Game of the Year Awards

Vote (See Shortcuts) 9 100.00%

Total:9

Around the Network

The Black Friday sale is pretty underwhelming I will probably skip it and wait five weeks and buy something at the Christmas/End of the Year sale instead.

Also skipping the Black Friday sale but only because I have a lot to play coming up. Still need to play CoD Cold War, Madden 22 next gen update on Dec 4th, Cyberpunk on the 10th and the Destiny 2 next gen update on Dec 12th.

Why are Koei Tecmo games so expensive on the Xbox Store?

I can 100% see Embracer trying to go after IOI and Techland, they spent over half a billion on Sabre Interactive who have proven nothing more than a support in the industry. It’s crazy to think that A24 who’s is a better studio was put under them as a subsidiary.

Around the Network

Amazon finally shipped my Series X! Delivery expected on Monday.

shikamaru317 said:

Yakuza 3-6 Xbox release confirmation please! While you're at it, announce a remaster for Kenzan and Ishin and localize them in the west on Xbox as well xD They teased a localization for Ishin about a year ago.

New rumor coming in hot. Seems they will announce a prequel to Yakuza: Like a Dragon called Yakuza: Like an Asura, focused on Masaru Watase, who appeared in Yakuza 5 and Like a Dragon, who has an Asura tattoo on his back. Masaru was voted as the 8th most popular Yakuza character in an official 2013 Japanese survey, with 105k votes (more than half the votes that #1 winner Majima got).

https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/rumor-yakuza-like-asura-announcement-coming-december-2020#:~:text=Yakuza%3A%20Like%20an%20Asura%20is,origin%20story%20of%20Masaru%20Watase

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 21 November 2020

Barozi said:

Transferring games from external SSD to internal SSD with 380 MB/s. Now that's what I like. RDR2 copied in under 5 minutes.

Told you so. This was going to be the standard for managing games from the start. 

shikamaru317 said:

Finally... 

shikamaru317 said:

I think that rounds out everyone on Empire who wanted one at launch, right?

coolbeans said:
shikamaru317 said:

I think that rounds out everyone on Empire who wanted one at launch, right?

I think so. It's actually pretty amazing that everybody here that wanted one at launch managed to get one this Holiday, considering how quickly it is selling out whenever it restocks, and considering MS is saying they are expecting sellouts on restocks until April.