By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Machiavellian said:

I doubt it, the game is way to far in its development to change the core mechanics, it is what it is.  The thing about combat mechanic you really cannot just go on a video, you have to actually experience it and its progression.  I would have the same comment about Guardians of the Galaxy until I actually played the game.  I would reserve judgement until I can experience the game.  Even games like Elden Ring, when I looked at video of the combat thought to myself, that looks boring.  It really depends on how its executed more than anything else.

But...GotG combat is the worst part about it, Lol, it's serviceable but nothing worth mentioning in praise

I actually enjoyed GotG combat.  At first, it was rough getting the hang of it but once I understood how to max each individual traits and ability it becomes a lot of fun especially getting max damage within fights.

One thing about combat mechanics is that most people just punch buttons but only a few actually try to understand the mechanics.  This is why I reserve judgement until I can actually play a game.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

They definitely watched Starfield...

No doubt! Makes me also wonder what other games they're referring to outside of Redfall though :)

It's actually kinda crazy to me how close we are to the summer show already. Feels like this year is going by so fast.

Ryuu96 said:

I'm a bit confused on this program. Why would anyone want to use this? lol in this day in age, if you get the physical copy of a game, it's usually because you prefer physical media to digital. 

Angelus said:

It's actually kinda crazy to me how close we are to the summer show already. Feels like this year is going by so fast.

I hear you. It still feels like 2022 just started lol

Around the Network

Rumors of Hogwarts Legacy getting delayed to 2023 is apparently making its ways online

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/hogwarts-legacy-harry-potter-release-date-delay-report/

If true, I wonder if the devs are dropping last-gen consoles like Gotham Knights is. 

gtotheunit91 said:

Rumors of Hogwarts Legacy getting delayed to 2023 is apparently making its ways online

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/hogwarts-legacy-harry-potter-release-date-delay-report/

If true, I wonder if the devs are dropping last-gen consoles like Gotham Knights is. 

Hopefully not true.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

They definitely watched Starfield...

When I saw the picture, that's the FIRST thing I thought. OMG, Phil got a full fledge Starfield demo, lucky bastard!:)

Oof

https://www.pcgamer.com/gotham-knights-could-use-another-delay-judging-from-this-gameplay-demo/

Ryuu96 said:

So many people already knowing what (hopefully) greatness is coming our way but we still have to wait another month to see for ourselves