By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - T'is the SEASON! Christmas Avi Request Thread

Tagged games:

Hello boys and girls! It's that time of the year and what greater way to celebrate than spreading a little Christmas cheer with a Christmassy avatar? I take requests for those who want their avatar to be more festive. 

Your options are: A santa hat. Maybe a christmas tree. Depends on how annoying your avi is.

HO HO HO HOE

Also, I use the inspector to grab your avi and work on it, so no worries. I will deliver the work via an imgur link in your PM box.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
F

..or you

Well requested i see

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't think mine can be made festive since it is so zoomed in, but I would appreciate if you can work magic into it.

Well, I still use the one miz did a few years ago, but I wouldn't mind having some more decoration in the upper left corner...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Go nuts.

Sure, do mine. I've done it in the past, but I'm lazy.

You guys ... sniff

Finished with the first batch. I'd just like to showcase some of the work.

Thanks you, kind sir.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.