By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ELon Musk just create Halo Warthog , what a mad lad.

Tagged games:

I bet this guys will able to build Gundam for another 20 years 

Around the Network

Their designers need a gpu upgrade. The polygon count is too low.

I actually think that's one of the cars from Cruisin USA.

HollyGamer said:

To build a Gundam you need a fusion reactor based on Minovsky particles. So that's a no go.

I like the originality of the design and that they're trying new models, but I fail to see who is going to buy this.

I mean, if you fear that someone may want to attack you and decide that you really, really need an armored car, you're better off buying a regular car and bringin it to one of those companies that turn it into an armored vehicle (like that fanous video with the AK-47).

And for anyone else, this car looks to actually be more dangerous than helpful. Modern cars "break" so easily because in case of an accident that helps dissipate the energy from the crash to a point where only a fraction of it hits the passengers. But in that thing, they won't be so lucky. That's why there are less deaths in car accidents today than there were 60 years ago, when the cars where stronger, despite having now more cars in roads. Just imagine what could happen if someone doesn't have the seat belt on and gets launched to a window or the windshield.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

N64 car. Also OP your link is broken just like your sig.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I hope the Tesla App comes with a button to flip in back on to the wheels if you roll over.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

OTBWY said:
HollyGamer said:

To build a Gundam you need a fusion reactor based on Minovsky particles. So that's a no go.

quite sure it needs gundanium alloy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
OTBWY said:

quite sure it needs gundanium alloy

Yeah and it needs to transform into a fighter jet.

Price is okay at $40K for the base model. You might get some tax reduction as well. Ford F150 starts at $29K.