By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did You Watch XO19?

Did You Watch XO19?

Yes, and it was great 126 15.38%

Yes, but it was disappointing 111 13.55%

No, but I caught up on announcements after 146 17.83%

No, wasn't interested 407 49.69%

Other 29 3.54%

Total:819

Yes sir I did. It was okay. Gave it a 7/10. Sure there was a lot of talking but I am pretty much sold on Game Pass plus I loved the Reach news, AoE and Rares IP looks good to me. Overal satisfied.

Around the Network

Yeah it was Great im really excited for Age of Empires 4 and Grounded.

I did not, but I never watch any of these things, whether it's from PS, Xbox, or Nintendo, and as usual, got the cliff notes version after the fact.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

If you’re interested in gamepass it was great. If you’re interested in titles that make the Xbox stand out as a platform, it bombed.

I didn't see anything Microsoft since E3 2011 - though, to be fair, even the Sony stuff, I watch only the major events.

Around the Network

Didn't watch it live. Caught it after.

I usually don't have patience to watch gaming events. I just watch what's important later.

Nope, no interest in the brand.

Yes, and it was ok. Good for gamepass owners that are interested in Final Fantasy and Yakuza.

No. Inside Xbox has been a snoozefest every single time so I gave up on them earlier this year. I saw the highlights and this seemed no different. Starting to wonder if MS can sell me on the Xbox brand again. I loved OG Xbox and 360.

Last edited by Leynos - on 17 November 2019

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!