By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Bump of Chicken: 2 Anime Music-Videos ("One Piece"..)

i like japanese music bands. This band (Bump of Chicken) is not in my top 3, but some songs are really great!!Have fun :)

One Piece with other Genre / "School"-Stil ; D Thats interesting ^^

Sad Video, thats one Anime too.

Do you like the music or videos ??

Around the Network

I like both, seeing One Piece character in real world setting pluss with all the easter egg moment is great. and on top of that Bump of chicken music . I just wish they have more like this . The animation also great .

Speaking of Music i am now listening to Sawano Hiroyuki FLAC with my foobar , playing with my equalizer, to get the best of my Noise canceling Headphones .

I only know Bump of Chicken from a song they did for Tales of the Abyss, it was ok. These two also seem alright, nothing I would listen to again but they aren't bad. The videos are also decent enough, but I don't know anything about One Piece so I'm sure something is lost on me.

That would make a pretty cool spin-off anime. Reminds me of this.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
I like both, seeing One Piece character in real world setting pluss with all the easter egg moment is great. and on top of that Bump of chicken music . I just wish they have more like this . The animation also great .

great to hear! i like the idea with the real world ^^