By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WWE 2K20 Launch S*** Show

One of the top "so bad it's good" launches in recent memory. Such a buggy mess, it looks as if not a single aspect of the game isn't afflicted with crazy glitches. Game play, character creation, cinematics....2K'a got ya covered.

Here's an article with some highlights I recommend you give a look.  https://knowtechie.com/wwes-2k20-launch-is-a-complete-disaster-look-what-fans-have-to-say-about-it/

I only gave this video brief look, but it has some good stuff in it too.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

That video of Kevin Owens winning money in the bank by pinning someone even with no ref in the ring. Amazing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
That video of Kevin Owens winning money in the bank by pinning someone even with no ref in the ring. Amazing.

The one with Charlotte Flair is probably my fav.

-Scatch that. The ladder match/TLC or whatever, with who appears to be Ronda Rousey.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 24 October 2019

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Isn't it always a broken game? Can't wait to see the first WWE game for next gen and see the reality breaking bugs from those.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

There is no "its so bad its good"..... its just bad.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Isn't it always a broken game? Can't wait to see the first WWE game for next gen and see the reality breaking bugs from those.

I dunnno...you tell me. If so, is it usually this bad? I remember people being upset about the Switch port of 2K18, but that was more due to it being a low quality experience in general, as opposed to glitches and bugs.

Tagging. Can't wait to watch this one!

Well look at that; they cut ties with Yukes and the first installment without them is the buggiest ever. Series has always had bugs, but not this bad. Fear not, Yukes has announced a new wrestling game just compete with WWE 2k and it will use No Mercy on the N64 as a base.

So bad it's good. At least the video makes it look as such.

"So bad its good" until you pay those $60 for it. Then its just bad.