By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Medievil impressions thread

I didn't care for the original. Still, it kinda sucks the remake is proving to be a disappointment. But, if as has been posted, it's faithful to the original, I'm not surprised. It was so "floaty". Didn't like how the OG felt/controlled. That's my main memory of it. I put it down pretty quickly and ate some more pizza.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

You can unlock the original Medevil on the remake : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fnWGsC-8I

Played the original years back and it was fun, but I never finished it.. Planning to buy this one in the near future.

4 ≈ One

Planning to buy this one in the near future.

I hated Crash. I like Spyro but the download BS put me off buying it. Medievil Remake made me so happy when they announced it. I only wanted 3 PS1 remakes. Medievil. Ape Escape and Omega Boost on PS4 and heck even PS5.  Playing it now. It's a PS1 game with PS4 visuals. That can be both a good and bad thing depending on who you ask. For me I love it. All the charm is there. It has the same magic it had for me back then. I still own the original but man seeing it with these visuals is amazing. Tim Burton's inspiration comes through more than ever.

Last edited by Leynos - on 28 October 2019

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!