By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Burning Typhoon said:

My TV updated one day, and one of the inputs just said, "Free TV"  Curious, I clicked it, and it was pluto tv.  Then, I found hell's kitchen.  Love it.

What channel is Hells kitchen on? My wife and I love that show.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

It's crazy. I don't even know how cable survives nowadays. If my family weren't so incapable when it came to technology, I'd save like $130 a month on cable. Tempted to just buy PS4s for every room.

d21lewis said:
It's crazy. I don't even know how cable survives nowadays. If my family weren't so incapable when it came to technology, I'd save like $130 a month on cable. Tempted to just buy PS4s for every room.

If your main motivation there is replacing cable, you could do so with $25-50 Roku devices.

TallSilhouette said:
d21lewis said:

If your main motivation there is replacing cable, you could do so with $25-50 Roku devices.

🤯

I'd be careful about buying a Roku express. I bought two of them and they only lasted a month each. I bought a Firestick after that and it has worked perfectly.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

I like it personally. It feels like Cable TV, for free. Viacom bought the service I believe, and have upgraded the content. I want a full Esports channel on it though.

I keep forgetting to look, and I just turned off my PS4. Hopefully seeing this in my buddy again will remind me. I love you all. Yours truly, Tyrone Bibbons, Esq.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Eh, can't access it in Canada without jumping through flaming hoops. No surprise there.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."