By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding Walkthrough Vol 2: Safe House and Kojima antics - 30 Minutes

I like what I saw, but I don't know why I like it.

I am most disappointed on how much of the MGS5 DNA is present in the game mechanically and aesthetically. I know they didnt, but its like they took the FOX Engine with them. I think I like it because its not an action focused game perse....? It's like it's doing the opposite of what one would expect from the genre. I cant really put what I feel about the game in words buy my feelings are positive.

Around the Network

Wouldn't it be great if the game was actually only 50 minutes?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Not having watched any lenghty gameplay footage, my guess is its supposed to be more of a mystery explory game. Similar in Spirit to a Shadow of the Colossus.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Not having watched any lenghty gameplay footage, my guess is its supposed to be more of a mystery explory game. Similar in Spirit to a Shadow of the Colossus.

You're way off the mark here going by what has been shown.

I didn't understand what was going on 10 minutes in ... so I just turned it off. It's hilarious how the one time he actually wants to show what the game is about and demo it, there just happens to be no subtitles or translation.

Around the Network

It looks...interesting. Its kinda sad that people are hoping the director of the game is trolling them though.

This looked horrible. My hype for this game is completely gone.

Looks unique, i don't think I've ever seen a game like this ever before.

Wyrdness said:
Zoombael said:

You're way off the mark here going by what has been shown.

Way off? Naw, don't think so. And imagine the same kind of people with negative reaction towards the Death Stranding Walkthrough, watching 50 minutes long SotC footage.

While skipping through the walkthrough i became actually interested in the game. It more deep and diverse in gameplay than i'd assumed.

Hunting Season is done...

It does seem like there is an awful amount of empty space which is a bit concerning in an open-world game. If you watch far enough there is a moment where he fights some kind of giant monster. so there is some action.

I'm not really sure what to say about this game. It may end up being a niche title that sells decently, or it may surprise everyone and turn out to be something amazing.