By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will be Switch-exclusive at launch

Publisher Rising Star Games and developer Toybox Inc. have announced Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise exclusively for Switch at launch. It is directed and written by Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro and will launch in 2020.

Additionally, the original Deadly Premonition will available now for Switch via the Nintendo eShop as Deadly Premonition Origins. A physical Collector’s Edition of Deadly Premonition Origins will be released via publisher Aksys Games in November.

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 06 September 2019

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

That's crazy. Nintendo must have paid for that.

I only watched a playthrough of the first game and it was hilarious, if Swery does the second one hopefully it will have the same charm.

I hope it's better than the first one.

Ugh, of all the games Nintendo could moneyhatted, they moneyhat the sequel to the worst game of the 7th gen.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Ugh, of all the games Nintendo could moneyhatted, they moneyhat the sequel to the worst game of the 7th gen.

This game has a very passionate fanbase. I think its a very smart move.

curl-6 said:

That's what i was also thinking 

KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

Passionate, but tiny fanbase. This will be the Devil third of the switch. 

An interesting purchase for Nintendo. I don't think it'll sell well at all but I respect the attitude of looking for variety in their exclusives. It's the reason I like PS the most.

think-man said:
KLXVER said:

Passionate, but tiny fanbase. This will be the Devil third of the switch. 

To Nintendo this will be dirt cheap anyway.