By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition announced for Switch (2020)

I cant wait to play my 3rd favorite game ever again

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Guys, just let it go. Curl is not excited. He has the right to not be.

curl-6 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

What if they change some and add more major plot twists to the story?

Still don't care.

And most of XB fans care a lot about this remake

HoangNhatAnh said:
curl-6 said:

Still don't care.

That doesn't matter to me.

HoangNhatAnh said:
curl-6 said:

Still don't care.

So? He just said HE found it disappointing, HE doesn't care and HE wanted a new game from Monolith instead of a remaster/remake (and this is more a remaster than a remake btw).

It looks like you really, really need to prove something to him... but I'm not sure what. You care about the definitve edition. He doesn't. End of story xD

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

This is 2019, 2017 is XB2 and 2018 is XB2 Torna, you are asking too much. A remake is definitely to fill the gap between XC2 and the next new game, XBX alone took Monolith 5 years to make. And final, if you don't care, why are you even here?

Last edited by HoangNhatAnh - on 22 September 2019

Vodacixi said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

So? He just said HE found it disappointing, HE doesn't care and HE wanted a new game from Monolith instead of a remaster/remake (and this is more a remaster than a remake btw).

It looks like you really, really need to prove something to him... but I'm not sure what. You care about the definitve edition. He doesn't. End of story xD

I'm talking to him, don't interrupt us, please

Vodacixi said:

More a remake actually as remaster is merely changing the quality of image and audio where as a remake goes deeper into its modernization such as redoing assets and ground work, from what has been shown the game is a much more a remake as assets have been redone and cut content (which would have had to be redone) added in.

HoangNhatAnh said:
curl-6 said:

This is 2019, 2017 is XB2 and 2018 is XB2 Torna, you are asking too much. A remake is definitely to fill the gap between XC2 and the next new game. XBX alone took Monolith 5 years to make. And final, if you don't care, why are you even here?

Monolith's new game was announced in August 2017, over two years ago.

https://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-developer-monolith-soft-recruiting-for-ambitious-new-project/

To see something of it in September 2019 is not at all an excessive request. And I was here to express an opinion.

Hoang it's cool dude it's not to his taste which is fine he wanted to see Monoliths other project which is fair enough.