By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Update] Officially two years cancer free

I only just saw this. I'm rooting for you, curl. I've seen you around here for years, even though we don't really interact. Don't give up!

Around the Network

Sad news. Hopefully this was the last of such news, and from here on out your recovery is as smooth as it can be. Stay strong!

Hopefully everything goes well Stay positive!

Thanks so much everyone.

As I've said I won't be posting here a lot as I generally come to VGChartz to forget about my stresses, but it means a lot to read all your supportive comments. You guys rock.

We're all pulling for you dude. A valued member, who cares about the site. You're part of the family.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

OMG! I had no idea! Am so sorry to hear about this. Thinking of you. Like some others have said, try to stay positive about things and I for one will be crossing my fingers really hard for you. Rootin' for ya!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

We're all with you, curl. You can do it!

Wish you the best of luck on this tough fight.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Update: Fantastic news!

My PET scan results are back and the cancer has not spread and is confined to just the main tumor.

Today was also my first session of radiation therapy, so the little bastard is officially getting nuked.

Haven't gained any superpowers yet but it's early days.

And once again thank you so much for all the supportive words; sorry I haven't posted here much, I was trying not to think about it or remind myself while I was still worried it could turn out very badly.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 January 2020

curl-6 said:

Update: Fantastic news!

My PET scan results are back and the cancer has not spread and is confined to just the main tumor.

Today was also my first session of radiation therapy, so the little bastard is officially getting nuked.

Haven't gained any superpowers yet but it's early days.

Nice to hear and must be a great moral boost for you.

What superpowers would you like to have? :p