By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you mean there is 12 digits!! Metal Gear Screw Job

makingmusic476 said:
I have all my IDs and stuff, but it won't let me log in. It says I can't connect to the server. Will I be unable to log in until the 21st?

The servers don't go online till the 21st I believe.  That damn Konami ID site is still impossible to access.

Around the Network

@makingmusic

I have my id's and i got the patch, i get the same error. probably won't log us in until the servers go up on monday.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Someone over on PS3fanboy said that got a 9 digit code last week and emailed Konami about the problem. They actually emailed him back and gave him a new 12 digit code.

So Konami knew about the problem last week (probably sooner than that) but didn't say anything about it all this time. What the fish?? They could have said something and warned people a while back but didn't. I can't believe they just waited until this just happen. Before I wasn't really that angry about it, just thought it was really unfortunate. But now I think they are sneaky... SNAKES!!! At anytime during their proud announcements on the Playstation Blog they could have mention this. Just a little bit of warning.

Darn them, for this massive screw up, I want the DEMO then.

H.B.O, Konami, H.B.O.

I'm just saying...

yup mine is 9 digits

I guess they are to busy to email back anybody!!!! 3 days--still waiting

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
Sicilian. said:
I guess they are to busy to email back anybody!!!! 3 days--still waiting

Same here

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

HA! I just got my email. I was just about to go to the link on Playstation Blog and re enter the email I sent and their was the the email, with beta code sitting in the subject line.

I really didn't think they would have come through for us but there is hope yet...

I'm just saying...

I have it downloaded for free from my European account.

Now what...

I went to EB games today to pick mine up.

Almost their whole batch were defective. So, no MGO for me =(

CaptainPrefrences said:
I have it downloaded for free from my European account.

Now what...

Well my PSN Store is still better than your store, so

Well I wasnt very mature there.  Being hanging on this site to long...

I'm just saying...