By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you mean there is 12 digits!! Metal Gear Screw Job

Besides, shouldn't the beta start at 21st?

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

Around the Network

I've run into this issue too. Still waiting for them to response to my email.

im downloading the patch and it's going really slow. it's at 22% and i keep getting network errors using p2p... ugh

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

My friend got the 9 digit code. He was freaking out because he didn't know what to do, but I helped him send an email to Konami this morning. Still waiting for a response.

i email them yesterday. Waited 28 hours n still no response. I called up konami and the dude was so rude. I felt like cursin him out but he was like "i have no clue, you havee to email, dont call here"

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
Sicilian. said:
i email them yesterday. Waited 28 hours n still no response. I called up konami and the dude was so rude. I felt like cursin him out but he was like "i have no clue, you havee to email, dont call here"

they probably got so many calls about that and had no idea what to do.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I read somewhere on the Playstation Blog that they will probably announce something on there when they have finally figure out things. Wow the Beta hasn't even officially started and there are already crazy problems.

At least with Halo 3 beta, you got a game out of the crazy ordeal.

Maybe they should put out a demo at least to make up for people not getting in with bogus codes and stuff.

I'm just saying...

akuma587 said:
I went out and bought another disc (i can cancel the preorder easily enough and I needed to go to Gamestop anyways). It was 9-digits too...

And that is why refuse to go and try to get another one.  Even though I have thinking about that collectors edition.  

Must not be a fool, must maintain willpower, what little I have.

I'm just saying...

ameratsu said:
Sicilian. said:

they probably got so many calls about that and had no idea what to do.

yeah well they could be a little more polite...this guy seems pissed off that i was questioning him... 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

I have all my IDs and stuff, but it won't let me log in. It says I can't connect to the server. Will I be unable to log in until the 21st?