By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Officially-licensed Overwatch themed carrying case listed for Switch (Overwatch for Switch leak?)

I'd take Apex Legends over Overwatch :P

Around the Network

Meh, I would've cared if this game was ported two years ago.

Overwatch nowadays is a crap game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
It was expected, but Overwatch is over the hill at this point. It should have been there close to launch of the NS.

Well I think the Overwatch League started recently so maybe it has a connection why they care to port it (like they see a huge demand from Switch owners) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

think-man said:

Yep. Apex Legends is more relevant then Overwatch at this moment. But it certainly won't hurt the Switch.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

think-man said:

Electronic Arts...

Just deal with Overwatch XD

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
It was expected, but Overwatch is over the hill at this point. It should have been there close to launch of the NS.

Perhaps they are trying to get back on top the hill by adding a new audience. 

Could explain why they are finally putting it on a popular system after this long. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Perhaps they are trying to get back on top the hill by adding a new audience. 

Could explain why they are finally putting it on a popular system after this long. 

Maybe. Blizzard has been making moves to be more profitable. This could certainly helps with their goal. If Nintendo drops overwatch on the same day as the NS lite launch, it could do really well for them.

Last edited by Stefan.De.Machtige - on 27 August 2019

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

It better be 60fps, no excuses when ports like Paladins, Rocket League, and Mortal Kombat 11 are.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 August 2019

Sombra for Smash LET'S GOOOOO

cycycychris said:
melbye said:
Gotta wonder if that means a Direct might be close

Should be one in September, probably early September.

Next week seems the most likely cos TGS is the following week and you'd think they wouldn't wanna overlap with that. But you never know with Nintendo, they're pretty random a lot of the time.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 August 2019