Forums - Movies Discussion - Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski

Seems kinda pointless, but these days no franchise with any kind of name value gets away from companies trying to pull every last piece of profit out of it. Who knows, maybe they'll actually manage to make a second good Matrix film, though I'm not holding out much hope for that.



My Most Recent Articles:

1. Forgotten Gems #11: Uniracers/Unirally

2. Video Game Music Spotlight #15: Vocal Themes

3. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

Around the Network

The first one is the only good one.



Signature goes here!

They shouldn't have even done the second one (although at the time I loved the idea), the trilogy was a blasphemy and bringing it back just to add insult to injury is perverse on a Disney Star Wars level.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
They shouldn't have even done the second one (although at the time I loved the idea), the trilogy was a blasphemy and bringing it back just to add insult to injury is perverse on a Disney Star Wars level.

I loved it.



Barkley said:
DonFerrari said:
They shouldn't have even done the second one (although at the time I loved the idea), the trilogy was a blasphemy and bringing it back just to add insult to injury is perverse on a Disney Star Wars level.

I loved it.

It sure was entertaining, but wasn't really necessary.

Welcome back Mr. Anderson and that fight on the 3rd was great as well.

The reason I prefer mangas and animes over american productions is that once something is done is done.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network
Barkley said:
DonFerrari said:
They shouldn't have even done the second one (although at the time I loved the idea), the trilogy was a blasphemy and bringing it back just to add insult to injury is perverse on a Disney Star Wars level.

I loved it.

Yeah, I'm on the side of thinking the 2nd film was good too. Even the 3rd, which I felt was the weakest, wasn't something I disliked. Smith was the boss. :)



Chinese food for breakfast

 

COKTOE said:
Barkley said:

I loved it.

Yeah, I'm on the side of thinking the 2nd film was good too. Even the 3rd, which I felt was the weakest, wasn't something I disliked. Smith was the boss. :)

But when you watched the first one (and at the time I remember hearing it was a singular movie, not part of sequels), didn't you got what would happen?

Neo woke up, he will free everyone from Matrix, the end. The other 2 movies weren't necessary even though they were fun to watch.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:

The reason I prefer mangas and animes over american productions is that once something is done is done.

I call bullshit.

Manga and anime rarely seem to even end. And when they do they don't stay that way either.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
DonFerrari said:

The reason I prefer mangas and animes over american productions is that once something is done is done.

I call bullshit.

Manga and anime rarely seem to even end. And when they do they don't stay that way either.

Them you are the one bullshitting.

Samurai X ended like 20 years ago and stay that way, Saint Seiya the same (there was plan for Zeus since the begining, but it is taking a lifetime) but this have spin-off, even Dragon Ball the manga finished.

You don't get reboots and the few that get unexpected sequels are ones that story is close to not existing.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I call bullshit.

Manga and anime rarely seem to even end. And when they do they don't stay that way either.

Them you are the one bullshitting.

Samurai X ended like 20 years ago and stay that way, Saint Seiya the same (there was plan for Zeus since the begining, but it is taking a lifetime) but this have spin-off, even Dragon Ball the manga finished.

You don't get reboots and the few that get unexpected sequels are ones that story is close to not existing.

Never even heard of Samurai X (and I'm sure I could list plenty of western things that you've never heard of that haven't been remade/rebooted/sequeled too).

And Dragonball? ha! The manga may have ended, but the anime? That never stayed done! And you absolutely do get reboots and/or remakes too, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for one (one of my favourite anime of all time, but still a reboot/remake).



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702