By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mixer/twitch streamer Ninja has his own toys/merch in stores

Would you buy a ninja toy?

Yes, oh yes I'm his biggest fan 0 0%

No, I dont like ninja 3 100.00%

Total:3

There is a blue wig so you too can look like an idiot.

Around the Network

No idea why people hate the guy. He is just doing what anybody that achieved influence on the internet would: monetize it as much as you can.

CuCabeludo said:
No idea why people hate the guy. He is just doing what anybody that achieved influence on the internet would: monetize it as much as you can.

Yep, my kids actually like Dan TDM's Minecraft books. Of course they only wanted it after seeing it on you tube... My youngest asks for something different for his birthday every day due to you tube. You tube's effectiveness in advertising has far surpassed that of the commercial break.

Youtuber toys have been around for years so this doesn't surprise me at all.

If a child fan likes the product, then okay. I take issue when the products aren't built to last or when it's oversaturated. I don't have an opinion either way based on this video. 

Around the Network
CuCabeludo said:

People need to hate popular mainstream things to feel cool in front of their friends before they all go back to enjoy their popular mainstream things.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah the guy has enough money, no need for me to give him mine on top.