By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Posted the same video I did a little while back, but this time embedded.

Around the Network

Didn't post this song

Probably should try jogging every now and then. Just for the relaxation. Theres nothing quite like putting on your headphones and go out for a jog around the park right when the sun is setting down. Get lost in the music for a couple of minutes and enjoy the city for a while. Its pretty I tell you. You probably should try it sometime.

is drumming up support for his 10th Annual Greatest Games Thread

Should probably abstain from doing cocaine. I know it sounds like it can solve all your problems (it probably can tho) and nowadays its really easy to find and somewhat much cheaper than you'd think. And despite everything the media tells you, its very easy to control and really great to get your shit together.
But seriously tho, addictions are a big issue. Dont do cocaine. Its not good. No no.

Around the Network

has been providing advice to members that is secretly intended for himself

Is starting to become a more prolific poster in this thread than a certain volatile military officer.

Should stop eating junk food. Eat better, more balanced. You dont need to follow a rigurous diet to eat healthy. Take better care of your body. Youll thank me later.

Probably hates cats because he's a raccoon. Doesn't know I only owned one cat as a pet but took care of more than a dozen as friends. In my country, cats do roam freely outside and I think that's better because cats kept as pets are morbidly obese and I noticed a cat my cousin in the US had behaving like a kitten. My aunt thought cats are just that stupid but to me it looked like even though the poor thing had everything handed to her, she(the car) was mentally underdeveloped. One of the best cats I ever had lived really old for cats, lost almost all his hair and the last time I saw him(probably before his death) He came to me and sat next to me. No overt petting or anything, just sat with me in silence for 5 minutes. Then climbed up our tree to the roof and looked back as if you say goodbye for the last time. One of the most intelligent, proud and regal cat I've ever seen. Commanded the atmosphere like he was king or something. Most of my cats were friends, not pets and I never named them because of it. I still think cats should be given free reign outside even if they are pets. A car that can't climb and get off a tree is just sad.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Loves that I offer hugs to others who are having a tough time / tough life. And is also right: that whole commentary was excellent, but ESPECIALLY the last sentence.

EDIT: My car is pawing at the screen. I think she wants to say hello.