By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Has a new movie coming out this week.

Around the Network

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

Knows that Guardian movies are the only Marvel movies I get excited for anymore. Already starting my rewatch of the first two and ready to be there on Friday!

Is right to only be excited for the last Marvel series to have a unified vision and direction... Which is gonna end very soon

Hopes to finally see Metroid Prime 4 footage.

Around the Network

Hopes Metroid Prime 4 delivers an experience as revolutionary as Metroid Prime delivered, or maybe that’s just me. 😂

Is correct.

Thinks I can't stop thinking about Prime 4 at a time when I've probably been thinking about it the least, between GotG, Zelda, and uhh... dreaming of the ideal Metroid movie which we're never getting. Or more like the ideal Metroid pentalogy

But speaking of Metroid, I've been playing this rom hack of Super Metroid called Subversion, and it's phenomenally good, one of the best fangames I've played, definitely recommend. Been very good at giving me something to do at a time when my brain desperately needs it.

Appreciates fan games, hoping Nintendo doesn't lose their shit and take them down.

Was talking about a marvel movie. Should know I only somewhat get excited for miss marvel and dr strange plus if they ever do wolverine stuff

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also