By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Which should be titled The Last of Us Part III: Kirby's Nightmare on Earth.

(Completing the other person's thoughts is within the rules, right?)

Last edited by Jaicee - on 18 October 2021

Around the Network

Has moved away from cat profile pics for now

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Hasnt blown himself up yet

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Thinks I keep this thread going for the points 

Doesnt post outside of this thread

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

finds this thread to be a low stress place to say hi to a few friends without having to defend positions or rebut arguments

Has a mean stash

Might be like me and hasn’t finished Metroid Dread. I’ve been pretty busy…and the bosses can be pretty tough so there’s that. Wish I could start reading Metroid Dread threads, but that will have to wait for a few more weeks probably.

Should know I started a hard mode run for dread

Now knows that I've been working on one of those myself thanks to Solar Ash getting delayed and also loved Dread's crazy ending.