By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Dutch national railroad is going to compensate the people deported to concentration camps

First they're taking people's jobs and now they're taking people's government handouts. What's next?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

First they're taking people's jobs and now they're taking people's government handouts. What's next?

Freedom of speech

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Amnesia said:
You should remove immediately this topic or I think that some people will discover today, that there are much more WWII revisionist in this world than what they imagine...You don't want hate and agressivity here in VGC...That's not what we want. You should close this topic and we don't talk about it.
Plus in the majority of countries for users here (nearly every country actually), there are laws which makes illegal to talk about this. Once again you should just close it.

There shouldn't be anything that can't be discussed, even the worst subjects or events in human history need to be discussed but in a calm and respectful manner to both sides of what happened.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

They should rather invest this money in deradicalization program.
I guess those who were deported with those trains would love to see that everything possible is done in order for such things to never happen again.

The thing is they issued an official applogy a few years back, but a survivor wasnt satisfied with that.
I'm on the fence on setting an allowance on that, its not like the government itself already has had compensation programs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Amnesia said:
You should remove immediately this topic or I think that some people will discover today, that there are much more WWII revisionist in this world than what they imagine...You don't want hate and agressivity here in VGC...That's not what we want. You should close this topic and we don't talk about it.
Plus in the majority of countries for users here (nearly every country actually), there are laws which makes illegal to talk about this. Once again you should just close it.

I am not aware of any country where it's illegal to talk about the holocaust and concentration camps. However, lots of countries have a tiny subset of people who admire nazi ideologies and would prefer it if the huge wrongdoings of the nazis were swept under the rug, so that one day they could say it with pride that the nazis had the right ideas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act

Tell that to people have been in jail for just telling about what they had investigated.

I don't believe into the conclusion of the Nuremberg tribunal, and what is illegal is to attempt to explain why. So for me it is even more a scandal that 75 years later the jewish community has the power to extort money from the Dutch rail national service or the SNCF (the french one).

RolStoppable said:
Amnesia said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act

Tell that to people have been in jail for just telling about what they had investigated.

I don't believe into the conclusion of the Nuremberg tribunal, and what is illegal is to attempt to explain why. So for me it is even more a scandal that 75 years later the jewish community has the power to extort money from the Dutch rail national service or the SNCF (the french one).

That's a law against holocaust denial.

Exactly, then if I am a denier, I can't defend myself with arguments because there is law to just prevent anyone to do any public attempt of demonstration.

But I am allowed to invite you in my private home to have a debate with you and try to explain you why I don't believe it.

the-pi-guy said:
Amnesia said:

Exactly, then if I am a denier, I can't defend myself with arguments because there is law to just prevent anyone to do any public attempt of demonstration.

But I am allowed to invite you in my private home to have a debate with you and try to explain you why I don't believe it.

There's nothing wrong with talking about the Holocaust.  

Denying it, on the hand, is horrific.  

Denial won't be tolerated here.  There's nothing wrong with the topic at hand.  

Well, if you say so... :)

Not sure how this actually solves anything? Everyone around today did not take part in the criminal activities of the past. Holding shareholders or frankly, anyone responsible for the actions of other people just comes off as pandering to me.

I am open to hearing the other side.

Jews are going to have a much more difficult job playing the holocaust guilt card to exert influence over European countries and America as whites become a smaller and smaller segment of the population of those countries. It's unclear to me why they are being more and more obnoxiously demanding in the manner of OP's story lately. Are they just trying to milk us for everything they can get before they escape the sinking ship? A world without sympathetic whites is going to be a dark place for Jews and yet it seems like they can't help themselves from bringing it about by antagonizing us.