By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding Releasing November 8th - New Trailer Just Streamed

potato_hamster said:
Zombie9ers said:

If I had a nickel every time I've heard that phrase...

... you'd have pre-ordered your own pickled fetus by now?

Am I the only one that ordered that creepy little thing?

Count me in

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
potato_hamster said:

For the price of that package, it's quite possible you are the only one here to order it thus far. Also, I'm pretty sure that's a baby, not a fetus.

Well if anyone hasn't already, it's now sold out everywhere from what I can find! Guess it was super limited.

NathanSSSS said:
potato_hamster said:

Count me in

Have you seen how big it is? Here's a pic of Kojima holding it

My wife is definitely judging me on this one.

The more I rewatch this trailer, the more I want to experience this NOW!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Can't wait.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:
NathanSSSS said:

Count me in

Have you seen how big it is? Here's a pic of Kojima holding it

My wife is definitely judging me on this one.

I read that the baby was life size. They weren't kidding.....The box will be the size of a magicians trunk. 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hiku said:

@AbbathTheGrim There's some info of the online aspect here:

Game sounds so complicated, only kojima can make it work. 

The trailer was good and finally a little more idea of the gameplay arriving.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

haxxiy said:
Zoombael said:

I am aware of that. Still, it is out of the ordinary and Sony themselves stated they ve never seen a game put together so fast.

And AC Odyssey is far from being a great game.

Then why you're asking?

You know Sony is lying. They've literally published dozens of games developed in less time, from Final Fantasy VII to the Uncharted and Resistance games.

Also, opinions. It's an AAA game nevertheless. Most ACs, CoDs, Battlefields etc. out there are developed in two or three years or so. Or even less.

You're convinced the answer to the question is fully disclosed. I'm not.

Opinionshminion. A six year old might think Knack is the best game ever. Doesn't change the fact that it is mediocre.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
haxxiy said:

Then why you're asking?

You know Sony is lying. They've literally published dozens of games developed in less time, from Final Fantasy VII to the Uncharted and Resistance games.

Also, opinions. It's an AAA game nevertheless. Most ACs, CoDs, Battlefields etc. out there are developed in two or three years or so. Or even less.

You're convinced the answer to the question is fully disclosed. I'm not.

Opinionshminion. A six year old might think Knack is the best game ever. Doesn't change the fact that it is mediocre.

I gotta say. Odyssey is actually as pretty solid game. I'm not super far into it yet but I'm finding it pretty enjoyable, more than I have for any Assassin's Creed game between ACII and the present. Maybe it's because I started playing it six months after release but I haven't encountered a frustrating bug yet. I don't see why anyone would think its "far from being a great game". It appears to do what it intends to do pretty welll so far.