By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGC Square Enix E3 Thread!

They went ham on that presentation, the best E3 presentation yet. FFVII is just freaking perfect.

Around the Network

Honestly, that was probably the best conference so far. A lot of games, most with gameplay shown and clear release dates or windows. Could have maybe used one big surprise at the end, but I'm still happy with that.

Very solid presentation. Lots of gameplay and release dates. Probably the best presentation this e3, although that isn't much of an achievement because the others were pretty poor.

So glad i didn't hype myself up for Avengers, but i knew it would be a Games as Service piece of shit.

Wow, that was good, the highlights for me were

1. FFVIII remaster, my favourite game ever
2. FFVII remake, still not completely sold on this but it's nice to get a good look at it
3. Crystal Chronicles
4. SaGa 3 (on Vita too) and Scarlet Grace (strangely not on Vita)

5. Avengers, I'm not sure about this but we have a release date at the very least. Honestly after the FFVIII reveal I wasn't paying attention so I should rewatch it.

I think I'm forgetting a few but those really stick out to me. Still it gets a solid 11/10 for FFVIII, SaGa and Crystal Chronicles alone.

Last edited by Landale_Star - on 10 June 2019

Around the Network

i'm so confused by what they want with Avengers because it's like they couldn't decide which way they wanted to go with it 

like on one hand it looks like they were inspired by the MCU (bruce banner in this literally looks like mark ruffalo and even the same clothes from Avengers 1) but yet Hawkeye is nowhere to be found and Ant-Man is Hank Pym instead of Scott Lang like the MCU

if Cap actually dies in the first bit of the game then god damn both him and hawkeye got done dirty in this

There's nothing much about the Avengers game so far that looks or feels exceptional. Like, I'm not looking forward to the Final Fantasy VII Remake at all but I can objectively say that it looks like a tentpole title. Avengers, on the other hand, is looking more like a typical western AAA game that gets a lot of attention and ads leading up to its release and then is quickly forgotten.