By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rapper NBA youngboy was shot multiple times outside trump resort

Machiavellian said:
vivster said:

And where did I exactly refer to OP specifically, except in your own false interpretation?

Even if you were just referring to the news articles which I just read, no where do they reference Trump himself.  So still you are wrong.  If you actually read an article you would have found out that the rapper was fired on from an Escalade as he LEFT Trump International Beach Resort.  No where is there made a connection to Trump, any right wing violence or any real connection outside of just the location which is part of the article.  Also if you read any of the articles, why this is news isn't because of the location but instead because of a number of incidents in Miami.  Could it be that you are knee jerking a reaction because Trump name was in the headline more than the actual content of the incident.

Wow.... you must be either really bad at reading or really good at reading things that aren't there. Read the article headlines again and then tell me how many prominently feature the word "Trump". And after that you can try to tell me that this wasn't totally deliberate to generate more buzz for an otherwise trivial story.

I propose to you that

1. The exact place of the shooting is irrelevant.

2. The story is trivial.

3. The story wouldn't even have gotten half of the coverage if not somehow the name Trump was involved.

4. Therefore news outlets deliberately used a famous name to create more buzz out of nothing, which is why they put an irrelevant place name in their headlines.

And I know all 4 of these things to be correct.

And yes, this is my reaction to shoddy journalism. I don't very much like shoddy journalism. Do you?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Machiavellian said:

Even if you were just referring to the news articles which I just read, no where do they reference Trump himself.  So still you are wrong.  If you actually read an article you would have found out that the rapper was fired on from an Escalade as he LEFT Trump International Beach Resort.  No where is there made a connection to Trump, any right wing violence or any real connection outside of just the location which is part of the article.  Also if you read any of the articles, why this is news isn't because of the location but instead because of a number of incidents in Miami.  Could it be that you are knee jerking a reaction because Trump name was in the headline more than the actual content of the incident.

Wow.... you must be either really bad at reading or really good at reading things that aren't there. Read the article headlines again and then tell me how many prominently feature the word "Trump". And after that you can try to tell me that this wasn't totally deliberate to generate more buzz for an otherwise trivial story.

I propose to you that

1. The exact place of the shooting is irrelevant.

2. The story is trivial.

3. The story wouldn't even have gotten half of the coverage if not somehow the name Trump was involved.

4. Therefore news outlets deliberately used a famous name to create more buzz out of nothing, which is why they put an irrelevant place name in their headlines.

And I know all 4 of these things to be correct.

And yes, this is my reaction to shoddy journalism. I don't very much like shoddy journalism. Do you?

Let me ask you this, if the incident happen at the MGM, Burger King or a Denny's would the reports put the location in the headlines.  If the place happen at a Walmart or Target would they put the place in the headline.  Because I can show you many articles of where there was a gun incident that did exactly that. You say the location is irrelevant and I totally disagree.  It would be stupid to not report where the incident happen not sure what you expect people reporting such an event would leave that part out.  If you are talking about using it as part of the headline well duh.  If you woke up today and found out that news articles put the locations to garner more buzz you must have lived during Jesus times.

You state the story is trivial but the story was a local one.  Other news agency will pick up on stories especially if there is already buzz going on for the subject.  Another rapper gets targeted after Nippsy got killed so yes, it got some headlines.  

At the end of the day, you got triggered that the location was at a Trump hotel before you probably even read any article and you still is trying to waffle on it.  The only reason you even made a comment in the thread was because it had Trump name in it and you didn't comment on anything as to what the OP commented about.

Another gangster rapper or Mumble rapper with a violent criminal past gets shot dead. I do not understand why the fuss over that dead rapper last year he was a nobody before he was shot. The fans make out through death the rapper is cleansed of all his sins. The formula for being a rapper is as follows just release some crap music, get shot dead and you will have a fan base that never cared about you when you were alive.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Another gangster rapper or Mumble rapper with a violent criminal past gets shot dead. I do not understand why the fuss over that dead rapper last year he was a nobody before he was shot. The fans make out through death the rapper is cleansed of all his sins. The formula for being a rapper is as follows just release some crap music, get shot dead and you will have a fan base that never cared about you when you were alive.

1. Youngboy is not a gangster rapper. He mumbles from tiem to time tho.

2. Also XXXtentacion had many hits and his albums revenge hit #28 on billboard, 17 #2 on billboard, and ? #1 on billboard before he died. He was a big artist before he died. Nobody cleared him of he bad things he did because he died its because he was changing into a better person. Also X made good music but thats subjective.

Ganoncrotch said:
COKTOE said:

I don't know this guy. It could be pretty funny.

I'll be honest, when I seen his name all that was going through my head was....

"wonder if the shot was from far enough away to be a 3 pointer"

"swish"

and

"nothing but net!"

But that's just me! I don't know who the f this guy was but I know how dark comedy works.

Either way, the guy wasn't shot, a car of his was shot at and his body guard chased down and murdered the shooter.

He was provoked and shot at and his body guard chased down and shot the shooter in self defense. It was a case of kill or be killed. Living the life of a gangster in the hood.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

"swish"

and

"nothing but net!"

But that's just me! I don't know who the f this guy was but I know how dark comedy works.

Either way, the guy wasn't shot, a car of his was shot at and his body guard chased down and murdered the shooter.

He was provoked and shot at and his body guard chased down and shot the shooter in self defense. It was a case of kill or be killed. Living the life of a gangster in the hood.

You seem to have a lot of opinions on a subject it appears you have absolutely no knowledge about.  I guess every rapper is from the hood to you and gangster.

Last edited by Machiavellian - on 16 May 2019

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

"swish"

and

"nothing but net!"

Youngboy was shot outside a Trump resort not a hood. He doesn't even live in a hood. He lives in some mansion in LA.