By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AVGN Pepsiman for PlayStation (With Surprise Guest)

Pepsiman confirmed for Smash

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Papsiman was actually what HAL called the original Smash Bros. prototype, because the placeholder characters looked like Pepsiman. XD

I didn't realize that looks so similar :p

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Saw this yesterday. I have to do a search ASAP, to find out if there are any more cut scenes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Oh man, one of my favorite Games Done Quick memories was watching someone speedrun this game just so I could see the chat react to the silly FMV scenes between levels. Then a whole bunch of us followed the actor on Twitter and said thanks for his entertaining acting in Pepsiman, and the guy was so upbeat and happy about it all. Glad to see he continues to partake in this silliness and having AVGN ask "Yeah.. but what about the TV game thing" was damn perfect.

I couldn't believe they got TV Game Guy on there. He's the best actor that's been on the show to be honest, lol.

Around the Network

I like AVGN, but I get the feeling he doesn't want to do the character any more and I can't shake the feeling that newer episodes have been missing something. It was a decent episode though.

Seen it. Always watch his (their) videos asap. The last couple years have been far from AVGN’s prime though, but most, like this one, are still funny enough. It’s cool that he can still keep this going after like 13 years or something. I like J&M Mondays better today actually, and Board James was the best.