Kimi Räikkönen (Alfa Romeo) 0 $0.00 0%

Daniel Ricciardo (Renault) 0 $0.00 0%

Carlos Sainz (McLaren) 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 5 $1,201.99  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
JEMC said:
RolStoppable said:

No, my money is gone! My bet on Liverpool winning the Premier League didn't pan out either.

It's not like you've lot a ton of money with your Bottas bet .

Next race will be more interesting. Anyone can win/crash in Monte Carlo.

Honestly? 50/50 for the mercs @ioi happy chef?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Hey, there's an F1 thread again. Neat.

Too bad this season is a bit of a bore so far. Was really hoping that we could maybe get a Hamilton vs. Leclerc battle, but Ferrari is nowhere near the form they had early last season, and of course Ferrari can't sort out their team order situation no matter how many team principles they go through. I mean, even as a Hamilton fan, I'd like to see a little more competition than just Bottas. No offense to him, and he's doing well so far this year, but I just don't buy him as a serious long term threat to the title. If he proves me wrong, and it goes down to the wire, cool....I just need to see it to believe it.

At least RB seems to be coming along pretty well with Honda, so hopefully by next season they might really be able to challenge for the title again. Max vs. Lewis would be great fun.

Today a true F1 legend has passed away.

D.E.P. Niki Lauda.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Today a true F1 legend has passed away.

D.E.P. Niki Lauda.

Sad day. Not just a sporting legend, but an actual legendary character all around. 

The lack of bets are almost welcome, given how easy is to crash in Monaco.

I think I'll go with Verstappen. The Red Bulls are the ones that seem to be closer to the Mercs and he's very fast in Monaco, but he's also prone to having accidents. So, if he manages to finish the race, he has a good chance of winning.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Anyone remember pre-season testing, when everyone was talking about how great Ferrari was going to be this year?
Seems like a long time ago lol

^Isn't that always the case with Ferrari these last years? Great start of the season but then they don't know how to evolve the car. Only this time the Mercs didn't show their true potential.

At least we didn't get another 1-2 in the last race.