By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rage Quit After an Hour of Playing Mario Tennis Co-Op

I originally read this as "Reggie quit after..."

So, there I was, thinking the one whose body is ready quit Nintendo after playing one of their games for an hour. It was a strange time.

Around the Network

I appreciate your rant

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

You would be great for the Rocket League reddit. Seriously, just replace Tennis with Rocket League and you'd have a top notch reddit post that's voted to hell. Justifiably.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is why singleplayer is better.

And still has a higher meta score than Days Gone.

I tell you Nintendo dont gotta work half as hard, as other developers to get good scores for games.

S.Peelman said:

^ this, has always been my opinion.

Around the Network

I got some of the different coloured Yoshis on this mode but when i tried to go back to get the others, i couldn't find it in the menu! Is it me or is it a time specific event?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

JRPGfan said:

I tell you Nintendo dont gotta work half as hard, as other developers to get good scores for games.

S.Peelman said:

That tired narrative is so annoying.  If that were the case Kirby Star Allies, Triforce Heros, Federation Force, Star Fox Zero, Paper Mario sticker star, and Color Splash would have gotten a free pass.  Mario Tennis would have also scored higher as well.

Not to mention you are comparing two different types of games and scores can't be directly compared anyway.  Days Gone was just a sub par game for what it is, and people need to accept that.  I have, and I was hyped for it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

JRPGfan said:

S.Peelman said:

.......you just can't help it always have to console wars huh

Its a very shallow game. Mario Tennis on the GBC and GBA are the best. I very much like the idea of playing with my own custom character that I built vs just Mario characters.

mZuzek said:
John2290 said:

You still commented. ;)

Yes, but I didn't say anything.

Pika-Pika!!  [translator >> you two really make a cute couple]

...and I think Tennis is much better in real-life.  Plus, anyone who 'rage-quits' a Nintendo-game might want to seek out therapy for some sorta hidden and undiagnosed mental illness.

We have help for you, please call today.