By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've avoided being banned for two years!

How do we celebrate?

You already got a badge 3 21.43%

Throw big party and everyone's invited 2 14.29%

Ban Medisti immediately 9 64.29%

Total:14

Well good to knwo my last ban was from the head mod who is still around lol

Around the Network

The best way to get banned is by having an affair with a mod's wife/husband. I think that happened before

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Why hate systems that bring you great games?

PSN: Aceburg0413

XBOX Live: Sheep of Doom13

Nintendo:  SheepofDoom13

3DS FC:  3222 - 5562 - 9867

I don't know how you can even reaffirm that you're alive without getting banned every once in a while. Just when I think I've essentially become a cold robot I accidentally trip and get warned and it awakens me to my humanity all at once! So many feelings of emotion! LOVE! TRAGEDY! HURT! RAGE!

killeryoshis said:
The best way to get banned is by having an affair with a mod's wife/husband. I think that happened before

Oh, DO tell! I've been here since 08', but have only been seriously active for the last 4 1/2 - 5 years. That must have happened before my activity increased.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Being respectful is nice and all but for most people with clean records that just means being so boring that you're gonna be asleep by the time you want to press that report button.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

COKTOE said:
killeryoshis said:

Oh, DO tell! I've been here since 08', but have only been seriously active for the last 4 1/2 - 5 years. That must have happened before my activity increased.

HEY NOW. Here were are having a wholesome discussion of how to get me permanently banned, and you have to go and bring adultery into it. For shame.

It would be more incredible if you managed to reach a very clever member of this community that can get banned about every two days he is out of ban but won't ever get a perma because his posts are very good and he is always within margin to keep floating =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I've avoided a ban for nearly eleven years, I've come to accept that all this means is that I'm properly boring.

TalonMan said:
Medisti said:

Hey, Epona. Why the long face?

I hope you're happy - a thousand kittens just died because of that joke...   

I count five.