By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor of the day: DINO CRISIS REBOOT expected at MS show

KManX89 said:

But yeah, I've been wanting a new Dino Crisis for years, be it a reboot or true sequel to DMC2, which left off at a cliffhanger ending with Regina.

Huh?

Around the Network
Manlytears said:

Half of this may be true, but i bet half of MS show will be about "xbox streaming" as a reaction to Stadia.

this......... so much.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
KManX89 said:

But yeah, I've been wanting a new Dino Crisis for years, be it a reboot or true sequel to DMC2, which left off at a cliffhanger ending with Regina.

Huh?

He meant DC2. DC3 was standalone for some reason, instead of not wrapping up the trilogy .

considering M$, DC will end up in PC too so no worry.

Heavenly_King said:

Remember guys. 

SONY will not be at E3 this year. So, if 3rd parties are going to announce something, its going to be at MS's show or their own which CAPCOM does not do. Also we should know just because something is announced at a show does mean its exclusive. DMC5 being a perfect and recent example. I highly doubt its exclusive. 

Around the Network

Dino Crisis was one of my fav games on PS1, i would definitely check this out. Hoping the same amount of love that went into RE2 Reboot is applied here.

Heavenly_King said:

Thank god for MS, If it was Nintendo, Sony or Epic, we know they will anti-consumer the game and lock it behind a platform.

Azzanation said:
Heavenly_King said:

Thank god for MS, If it was Nintendo, Sony or Epic, we know they will anti-consumer the game and lock it behind a platform.

Capcom still owns the rights to Dino Crisis and they've pretty much gone full on multiplat with all their games. So I expect to see this on PS4, PC, and XB1. 

P.S. A storefront is not a platform. 

Hmm i don't know how to react to this , but Dino Crisis was never a hit in the past. So it's not a big thing even if it's an exclusives. What i am waiting on MS conference is the other studio that microsoft acquire and also their reaction to Google Stadia with Project Xcloud . For next Gen console probably it will not be reveal this year.

Cerebralbore101 said:

Capcom still owns the rights to Dino Crisis and they've pretty much gone full on multiplat with all their games. So I expect to see this on PS4, PC, and XB1. 

P.S. A storefront is not a platform. 

Point being, if MS brought some sort of exclusivity they wont hide it behind one platform. aka as being locked to a console. Expect to play this on Xbox and PC.

This is a Capcom game so I don't expect this to be exclusive, just announced at E3 if true.

Also what determines what a storefront is? What exactly is a storefront and a platform to you? I consider a eco-system as a platform so if a storefront is behind an eco-system than id consider than a platform.