Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guest characters for Mortal Kombat 11?

Bristow9091 said:
Darc Requiem said:
I personally rather have more Mortal Kombat characters. So many characters that I want to see that won't be in the game.

Reptile, more like RIPtile amirite :(

And Chameleon as Switch exclusive (she was always just on Nintendo platforms afaik)

Around the Network

Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Eva Braun. That would be epic.

Hunting Season is done...

Chazore said:

I'd love to see either Sorlag from Quake, or Doom guy from DOOM.

Doom Slayer would be my other choice for the 4th character after Michael Myers. 

I also think Deadpool would fit in nicely with his 4th-wall-breaking and over-the-top violence, imagine them fatalities man. Unfortunately, WB will never feature Marvel characters in any game they publish. 

A dark, twisted Bowser would be awesome.

Ganondorf or a Ganondorf armor set for Shao Kahn would be cool.

Ridley is already pretty menacing and would fit in well.

I could see one of those characters possibly making it as a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Someone like Link, though really a fun prospect, might not have as great as a chance. We’ll see soon enough!

(And in addition to this, I’d be stoked to see Scorpion, Sub Zero, or Raiden make it into SSBU.)

Around the Network

I would love to see a Killer Instinct fighter like Sabrewulf make a appearance for the Xbox/PC version of the game.

PaulGaleNetwork said:
A dark, twisted Bowser would be awesome.

Ganondorf or a Ganondorf armor set for Shao Kahn would be cool.

Ridley is already pretty menacing and would fit in well.

I could see one of those characters possibly making it as a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Someone like Link, though really a fun prospect, might not have as great as a chance. We’ll see soon enough!

(And in addition to this, I’d be stoked to see Scorpion, Sub Zero, or Raiden make it into SSBU.)

Hey, if SNK can turn Terry Bogard into a girl strictly for the all-female SNK Heroines fighter, then I don't see why the hell they can't give us a "mature" Bowser or Ganondorf for the Switch version of MK11.

Nintendo probably won't allow it, though, sadly.

Though if they are gonna go with the console-exclusive characters route, then the PS4 version should have Kratos or Sweet Tooth. Sweet Tooth in particular would blend in quite well with MK.