By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BAFTA 2019: God of War wins 5x Awards and is Game of the Year

RDR2 not winning awards is because of working conditions claims. It has 97 metascore for a reason and can't even beat FH4 as the best British game. Come on now..

Around the Network

For me personally is RDR2 a good game with amazing details, but not fantastic (story/characters).

ps. i want the next GTA or Collection with GTA3/Vice City, by Rockstar Games ; D

Congrats to God of war. It was my favorite game in the series and the only one i got Plantinum trophy. In saying that i prefer red dead 2 or odyssey over it . Just my opinion

dane007 said:
Congrats to God of war. It was my favorite game in the series and the only one i got Plantinum trophy. In saying that i prefer red dead 2 or odyssey over it . Just my opinion

Platinum Trophy, good work!! :)

Thx!!  Plus its my first one that i attempted to do and got it 😂.  To be fair GOW achievements were very very easy . Loved how it was based on just playing the game

KazumaKiryu said:

dane007 said:

Platinum Trophy, good work!! :)

Around the Network

God of war has won 198 awards so far.
Just two more to enter the top tier of games with 200 GOTY awards.
https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/2018/10/2018-game-of-year.html?m=1

Geralt99 said:
God of war has won 198 awards so far.
Just two more to enter the top tier of games with 200 GOTY awards.
https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/2018/10/2018-game-of-year.html?m=1

PS: free God of War Design in PlayStationStore, currently.

COKTOE said:
I DO own it! I wonder what it's like....Anywhoo, good on SSM, PS, and Sony in general.

...What?

KLAMarine said:
COKTOE said:
I DO own it! I wonder what it's like....Anywhoo, good on SSM, PS, and Sony in general.

...What?

God Of War!

!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
KLAMarine said:

...What?

God Of War!

Oh. It involves an axe I think.