By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like it's Goodbye - Kerotan

Tagged games:

I've been let know by the mod team that the majority of them want me gone and are on the verge of doing so. No surprise as many of them absolutely hated me as Nintendo or PC/Xbox fans before they became mods. Despite only 4 moderation's in the last 12 months they are on the cusp of getting rid of me permanently so I said I would say my goodbyes. Many around here will be glad to see the day but I have many friends here too from over the years. 17,600 posts and over 600 threads, it was a pleasure. I'll be on resetera, gaf or hiding in the jungle in Tselinoyarsk, so if anyone is looking for me you know where to go. 

Around the Network

Well good luck and see you around Space Cowboy...

Also, say hello to QR for me?

We'll see... We will see...

Edit: No, please don't leave. :(

Edit #2: If you do stay you better update your signature to reflect the 90 million MAUs on PSN now.

Shame I lost the ability to read other member's moderation history. That was the best thing back then as a mod. Well that and swinging the ban hammer myself.

Barozi said:
Shame I lost the ability to read other member's moderation history. That was the best thing back then as a mod. Well that and swinging the ban hammer myself.

Ahh, the trusty ol' ban hammer. I swear every time I hear you tell the story that hammer gets bigger and bigger.