By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have found what version of the BIBLe Halo is based off of.

*sends friend request to selnor*

Hail Black Sabbath for they are the best thing to ever exist.

Any other Sabbath fans?

Around the Network

HAHAHA lol, Halo and the bible related? apart from a few names, not likely......

The original meaning of alien was foreigner; this usage persists in many legal documents.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Hi man.

I dont think VGchartz is the place 4 u

Im catholic and all but maybe you should go to church lol.

Have you ever looked up the definition for the world alien. I would be more impressed with your "research" if the translation in the english version said extraterrestrial.

FYI for etech since you don't know the definition:
al·ien
–noun 1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

With the number 4 entry from modern times only, as in did not exist prior to 20th century.

Around the Network

Well, I'm not a religious person but a ban for preaching is harsh. A warning and instructions about posting in other section is more appropriated. First Freedom First. The right of individuals to worship or not

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

^ he got warned 3 times lol.

Halo does involve specific angelic and 7-in nature symbolic meanings written Bungie to draw in to context. I believe that Halo was involved directly or indirectly by biblical stories.

josenieves1 said:
Well, I'm not a religious person but a ban for preaching is harsh. A warning and instructions about posting in other section is more appropriated. First Freedom First. The right of individuals to worship or not

Just to clear this up, he wasn't banned for preaching. He was banned for bringing the bible into every thread he posted in, spamming ridiculous thread topics, and going off-topic and derailing almost every thread he posted in.

We're not anti-bible here; we're anti-stupid. We left him alone when he posted in religious topics in the Off-Topic forum. When he started derailing other users' threads and going into the gaming forums with the same type of posts, we warned him. He didn't stop.

On topic:

Master Chief's armor is called Mjolnir. Based on that, it's quite obvious to me that every one in Bungie is a pagan. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

isn't Mjlonir Thor's hammer ... maybe they worship Odin...

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa