By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Mobile announcement trailer

Surprised it took them this long to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4WD8emZwPs

Around the Network

Look pretty good. This will print money.

I can't get past the question of: ...Why?
Surprisingly doesn't look to bad visually, basically what I expect from 7th gen games but with improved post-processing.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I just think it's hilarious that there's a Call of Duty mobile game before there's a Call of Duty for the Switch

potato_hamster said:
I just think it's hilarious that there's a Call of Duty mobile game before there's a Call of Duty for the Switch

It is kinda stupid that COD's not on Switch already, but then again, maybe this is the COD they'll bring to Switch, I imagine it'd be a pretty easy port as its already running on mobile hardware.

Pemalite said:
I can't get past the question of: ...Why?
Surprisingly doesn't look to bad visually, basically what I expect from 7th gen games but with improved post-processing.

I can only assume they looked at all the dough games like Fortnite are raking in on phones and wanted a piece of that pie.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:

Ya well smartphones have been around for over a decade and Switch has only been out for 2 years!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
potato_hamster said:

Ya well smartphones have been around for over a decade and Switch has only been out for 2 years!!!

touche!

potato_hamster said:

It's even more hilarious when you consider that the Wii U, the colossal failure that it was, got 2 different Call of Duty games in its lifetime where as the record breaking Switch has yet to get one

what is Activision doing lmao

It's amazing how close this basically looks like the 360/PS3 games, with some obvious drawbacks of course but still 

mobile hardware has really come a long way

If they'll ever bring CoD to the Switch and they can't be bothered to release the "mainline" games or some remastered game I think this one has a decent chance of making the jump.
Doesn't look half bad for what it is