By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA has another feedback survey available. Ask you to help on deciding the future of popular series.

I'll take a look, but generally speaking, I don't like filling out forms or answering questions, much less filling out a form that's asking questions.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Everyone hop on and say we need more console-based Valkyria Chronicles!

Why? Valkryia Chronicles 4 bombed big time and this was after all that bitching about Aure Revolution. SEGA made an attempt to expand the fanbase for the game and they took a lot of shit for it. Valkryia Chronicles 4 is weakest selling in the mainline series. 

I did it, but I don't think I'm any closer to Sonic Adventures 3 or Narnia: Total War

shikamaru317 said:
Xxain said:

Why? Valkryia Chronicles 4 bombed big time and this was after all that bitching about Aure Revolution. SEGA made an attempt to expand the fanbase for the game and they took a lot of shit for it. Valkryia Chronicles 4 is weakest selling in the mainline series. 

No it's not:

Valkyria Chronicles 1- 2.4m (1.27m PS3 + 330k PS4 + 767k Steam)

Valkyria Chronicles 2- 540k

Valkyria Chronicles 3- 210k

Valkyria Chronicles 4- 530k (250k PS4 + 190k Switch + 40k XB1 + 50k or more on Steam) plus console digital, and console digital is over 40% now for most games, so most likely at least 800k sold so far

No. 800k number is a no. I'm not going to lie though, I totally forgot it came out on Switch and XB1. Do you have any concrete steam numbers? That 500k number is a lot better though.

Mospeada21CA said:

U sure that's a survey? Feels more like a profile, data mine capture..., demographics thingy.

[edit: should add, limited to 50 US states]

Example: How were you introduced to the Yakuza?  okay...then.

Example 2: What do you want to see from the Yakuza in the future.  Er, can I say that here...?

Example 3: Which factors most affect your decision to purchase a game?  Game quality was not a choice?  right...seems legit.

This post gave me dejavu. Something about Shenmue came to mind. 

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Around the Network

Heh, under the "What releases would you like to see from the Shining Series" I put

Other: I want a new Shining Force and nothing else but Shining Force.

The main thing I asked for was for most if not all the older Sonic games to be ported to newer consoles/PC, there's hardly any of the more recent mainline Sonic games on Steam outside of Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Generations, so I would love to see ones like Sonic Heroes, Sonic Colors (if possible), Sonic Unleashed, etc be ported over on Steam and newer consoles so they're more available. 

Xxain said:
shikamaru317 said:

No it's not:

Valkyria Chronicles 1- 2.4m (1.27m PS3 + 330k PS4 + 767k Steam)

Valkyria Chronicles 2- 540k

Valkyria Chronicles 3- 210k

Valkyria Chronicles 4- 530k (250k PS4 + 190k Switch + 40k XB1 + 50k or more on Steam) plus console digital, and console digital is over 40% now for most games, so most likely at least 800k sold so far

No. 800k number is a no. I'm not going to lie though, I totally forgot it came out on Switch and XB1. Do you have any concrete steam numbers? That 500k number is a lot better though.

That's the problem, they hardly advertised it. I knew about it only through people talking about it on this site. And it still outsold 2 and 3, so it's headed in the right direction.

HylianSwordsman said:
Xxain said:

That's the problem, they hardly advertised it. I knew about it only through people talking about it on this site. And it still outsold 2 and 3, so it's headed in the right direction.

Valkryia Chronicles 4 was aimed at Valkryia Chronicles 1 fans. There was no need for a marketing compaign. It's the case of a fanbase apearing to bigger than they actually are. 

Done it, mostly boiled down for to gimme more Shining and Valkyria, also come with new Golden Axe and Streets of Rage. Oh, and SEGAGAGA.