By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sniper Elite V2 Remastered accidently leaks, full reveal and more coming tommorow

Was this one of their better games? Just wondering why it's getting the remaster treatment.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
V-r0cK said:
Was this one of their better games? Just wondering why it's getting the remaster treatment.

Its been like 6 years, maybe more since I've played this. From what I remember, it was a fun game, but it had some pacing issues and the AI had some issues. So it was a good game, but not really something that needs a remaster. Sounds like they plan to announce this and tease its sequel in the stream. Probably looking for some extra funding.

Ah ok.  From what you described sounds about the same as the ones I've played lol  It was fun and I love the stealthiness, but got kind of repetitive and the flare of the "gory" sniper shots quickly became stale to me that i later opt to just not show it anymore.   

eeeeeeeh was a decent game, but definitely not one that needs to be remastered.

This was a fun game, the only Sniper Elite game i've played cause they gave it for free on Steam years ago but I remember enjoying it.