By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Update : It has been removed by new patch for PS4) Devil May Cry 5 is Censoring Partial Nudity

What is the best way to contact Sony

Twitter 6 24.00%

Facebook 0 0%

Directly go to their HQ 4 16.00%

Hack their online by using Anonymous 12 48.00%

Make Petition 3 12.00%

Total:25

From Neogaf: "Sony already is ordering Capcom to block anyone who inquires or talks about the selective censorship or cuts in DMCV in any way, but they could learn from their role models at resetera more."

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Oh, the butt! Hide your kids and cover your eyes folks, else they'll melt down to the floor!

Press release from Sony, for censorship look at  Nintendo everyone knows about plumbers crack, so why don't we see it depicted with Mario?  in the DMC case it is the fault of the in game engine that and the graphic artist saying they are god rays it gods doing blame him.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 12 March 2019

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

i was a pretty big sony fan when i used consoles but if they are moving towards forcing this social justice nonsense they have lost my support forever

I guess it just depends on what rating you want. I wouldn't expect those changes to be necessary for "Mature"?

Apparently the character models looks so good they had no choice but to censor the butts.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5