By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Datamine gives more credence to Atlus leak

They picked a horrible stage for joker going by persona 5, but I trust Sakurai can make it interesting. I hope the DQ11 costume is like alph to olimar and not just a pallet swap

Around the Network

After the huge push of Dragon Quest 11 in the last direct, I 100% believe Erdrick can get in, and I was skeptical earlier.

Only thing I don't think is completely correct is the P5R and P5U. I definitely know P5R is real and U is likely. But I feel that it makes no sense that you can get agreement info out of a datamine. That's seems more of reaching. Also if that's the case. Atlus has some explaining to do, it seems counterproductive if it's not a PQ and P5U advert only. Reason why? Why in the world would they announce on ATLUS' youtube page that P5R is a PlayStation announcement? Especially after the joker announcement. That was easily a way to announce bringing P5R to Ninty. Feels like that'll be a PS4 Exclusive honestly. BUT still doesn't mean they aren't advertising it. P4D did have PQ music in it and the SMTIV costumes etc are in P5 etc. ATLUS is a bit weird like that so you never know

WAIT, I just realized, this is talking about a atlus Leak and a smash datamine not just Smash. OKAY that actually all makes sense. Don't mind me haha

Now why couldn't this info be confirmed on the last Direct? At least I assume the P5 announcement will come alongside the release of Joker in Smash, so there's that.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Not really sure about more SE characters. Cloud has like two music tracks and zero spirits. Its like SE don't really want to be a part of it.

If the rumored stage for Joker is true, I'll be sorely disappointed. As much as I love Persona 5 to death, Mementos was such a boring, dull, and sleep inducing piece of programming. The weakest part of the game other than Kunikazu Okumara's Palace.