By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have You already Made Your Decision on What Next-Gen System(s) You'll Buy?

Maybe just upgrade the PC, eventually look at the new PS and XB, but would be most keen with a Switch2 eventually

Around the Network

I'll buy a PS5 day 1 if it comes with PS4 BC, if it doesn't I may wait for a few years to decide which console to pick up (but PS5 is still the most likely in that case).

All of them. XB2 day one and ps5 whenever it gets good exclusive Japanese support

I already know I'm going to end up with both. Probably not going to be launch year, might not even happen until 3 or 4 years down the line but I'm certain I'll have both at some point

I'll probably need to build another PC in 2-3 years (mine will be 6-7 years old at that time) but no idea for a console. If I do get one it'll be many years after launch when there's a big sale.

Around the Network

Xbox and play station.

I always get both.

Xbox is my main console.

PS5/Switch combo for me, with my PC as a supplementary system. The only thing that could sway me from this would be if Sony went digital-only with the PS5. If that happened I'd just drop Playstation like a rock and become PC/Switch only.

Switch i already have. I'll get the Xbox Scarlett around launch.

Cerebralbore101 said:
PS5/Switch combo for me, with my PC as a supplementary system. The only thing that could sway me from this would be if Sony went digital-only with the PS5. If that happened I'd just drop Playstation like a rock and become PC/Switch only.

but.. PC already is effectively digital only? well, atleast it's pretty clear that you'll be able to play your PC library for decades to come, which isn't so clear with console

Whatever looks best for VR. Probably ps5 as Sony has experience already. Plus my most played game is GT Sport, 3 hours a day on average. Kinda makes the choice easy!