By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UPDATE: Mueller + Senate Intelligence Committee finds no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

collint0101 said:
My take away is Trump way more likely than not didn't collude with Russia but most of his election staff is still sketchy. We should start holding general, unspecific investigations on a lot of politicians and their staff if an inconclusive investigation lead to 3 people being charged with crimes.

Mueller report said no American colluded with the Russian government. 

Around the Network

I'm thinking he was being facetious.

jason1637 said:
collint0101 said:
My take away is Trump way more likely than not didn't collude with Russia but most of his election staff is still sketchy. We should start holding general, unspecific investigations on a lot of politicians and their staff if an inconclusive investigation lead to 3 people being charged with crimes.

Yeah I know, but there were still a lot of arrests and charges for unrelated crimes. 

collint0101 said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah I know, but there were still a lot of arrests and charges for unrelated crimes. 

But who were the ones in general who first pushed this Russia collusion claim?

"He won the battle but not the War."

The democrats now have to move on and focus on the 2020 election.

Around the Network
MrWayne said:
"He won the battle but not the War."

The democrats now have to move on and focus on the 2020 election.

Yes !!!

Lots of candidates that deserve focus instead of this.

Big news for Trump and will only make his claims of fake news seem more real. Rachel Maddow and her constant speculation on her show can finally end.

LivingMetal said:
collint0101 said:

But who were the ones in general who first pushed this Russia collusion claim?

Hillary Clinton and her staff after losing to Trump in an attempt to distract us for rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders.

Proud to be a Californian.

Bernie 2020

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Innocent until proven guilty. This will greatly enhance his chances of Re election