By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - No New Software Charts In Almost a Week

kirby007 said:
We will never get weekly sales again. Period.
Just data from publisher reports etc will be updated

Then where do we go to SEE these reports? The lack of weekly sales is a severe downgrade to VGChartz.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
kirby007 said:
We will never get weekly sales again. Period.
Just data from publisher reports etc will be updated

Then where do we go to SEE these reports? The lack of weekly sales is a severe downgrade to VGChartz.

We are now posting weekly software charts from other sources. We are posting them all now as sales articles. You can view them here

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
CaptainExplosion said:

We are now posting weekly software charts from other sources. We are posting them all now as sales articles. You can view them here

Ok, but that won't show me up to date sales numbers for individual titles. Am I gonna have to subscribe to VGChartz Pro? -_-

CaptainExplosion said:
trunkswd said:

Ok, but that won't show me up to date sales numbers for individual titles. Am I gonna have to subscribe to VGChartz Pro? -_-

No

Its gone 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Maybe I’m not seeing it, but is there a way to look at weekly hardware chart without browsing through forum threads?

Around the Network
abronn627 said:
Maybe I’m not seeing it, but is there a way to look at weekly hardware chart without browsing through forum threads?

No

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
abronn627 said:

No

Thanks, I hope it’s something that will be updated eventually.

abronn627 said:
kirby007 said:

No

And i hope they reverse this decision of removing the software charts

kirby007 said:
abronn627 said:

And i hope they reverse this decision of removing the software charts

You're tormenting me here. -_-

abronn627 said:

Having an easy way to see the hardware figures is being worked on, along with a lot of other things. However, for now you can use this link

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.