By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo says they have at least 1 unannounced game that'll make fans go crazy & 1 heavily online focused game for FY 2019

A game like Fire Emblem x Shin Megami (Tokyo Mirage) but called Splatoon x Persona 5

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Splatoon spin off.

Zelda Maker or Super Mario Maker 2

Pocky Lover Boy! 

With and against other people....
Hm...
Mario Kart offers it.
Splatoon does.
Any Mario Sports game

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD for the former and perhaps Star Fox Grand Prix for the latter.

Around the Network

Super Mario rpg 2 pls....

Super Mario Strikers !!!!

Amnesia said:

I hope they have something, because investors have not liked the 20 --> 17M

Screw investors, Switch is selling great and sold better in 2018. than it did in 2017. they are breaking records with they software sales and they are making great pofit thats much stronger than in some period of last year, and thats far more important than whats investors think.

Talking about unannounced games, this are some of unannounced games for this year that are hinted buy insiders:

-2D Zelda
-Star Fox Grand Prix
-Labo 4
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Wii U port (Super Mario 3d World / Pikmin 3)
-Platinum IP

Was this said at the investor Q&A? I couldn't find it in the transcript of the financial briefing. If it was in the Q&A and a transcript exists, the sensible thing to do would be to see what question was asked which prompted this response. It's more specific than the usual "unannounced products to drive sales" spiel we'd normally get.