By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] Mod Team Update 2019 (1/2)

Hello VGC!

So, over the last few weeks, we've had internal changes within the mod team, some I'd like to share with you today. First, I'd like to thank Angelus, Aura7541, and Super_Boom for their time as moderators and the services to the community! Each of these individuals brought something unique to the job, and while seeing people exit the mod team is usually a tough moment, I am happy to have served with them (particularly Boom, who joined the mod team with me)!

This is just one of several topics I will have to discuss the nature of the mod team and some of the changes on the way! As always, we look forward to continuing to serve the community and give the best that we can!

Thanks again, everyone!

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 31 January 2019

Around the Network

I had asked why Angelus isn't on the team anymore and was told to wait for this thread. What a letdown.

I learned the answer during the waiting period, but still... I am disappointed by the barebones nature of this thread. Regardless, good choice by all three to prioritize their real life over VGC. Best of luck (Angelus), good riddance (Super_Boom) and whatever else (Aura) is usually said at a time like this.*

*Statement does not necessarily reflect Rol's true feelings on the matter.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Can understand Angelus/Aura. Haven`t really seen them on the forums for awhile now, so it`s not too surprising they decided to hang up their hammers. Boom is unfortunate though, he seemed a good user and was a decent mod as well.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Can understand Angelus/Aura. Haven`t really seen them on the forums for awhile now, so it`s not too surprising they decided to hang up their hammers. Boom is unfortunate though, he seemed a good user and was a decent mod as well.

Maybe that's why he had to go :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RolStoppable said:
I had asked why Angelus isn't on the team anymore and was told to wait for this thread. What a letdown.

I learned the answer during the waiting period, but still... I am disappointed by the barebones nature of this thread. Regardless, good choice by all three to prioritize their real life over VGC. Best of luck (Angelus), good riddance (Super_Boom) and whatever else (Aura) is usually said at a time like this.*

It does say part 1/2 in the title :P

Around the Network
think-man said:

RolStoppable said:

Did I miss part 2?

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
think-man said:

Did I miss part 2?

Nope. It'll happen some time this month.

CGI-Quality said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Did I miss part 2?

Nope. It'll happen some time this month.

Part of the VGC Cinematic Universe? Will this post feature a cameo from Thanos?

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8